Our trust has been helping poor patients, unknown & poor road traffic victims by providing free ambulance service, free emergency medical service with all lifesaving medicines & equipment. We are starting various nursing and paramedical courses under Health Sector Skill Council, Government of India. These courses will develop job oriented skills of the youth and empower them to earn livelihood.
We have also planned to set up Psychiatry and Deaddiction Centre, Old age home and an Orphanage to help to enrich lives of these dejected class of people.
Caring for living being is work ship to god. We are an Indian government registered public welfare charitable trust having 12AA & 80G
benefits for donors.
Our Aims & Objectives
- To provided free ambulance service to the victims of road traffic accidents & medical emergencies.
- To make awareness & educate society to handle medical emergencies& road traffic accident patients. To help arrange & provide finance & medical aid for needy patients.
- To develop skills, educate youth and empower them to earn livelihood and create better job opportunities.
- To build old age homes in rural areas which would provide shelter,food, clothing, healthcare and a better environment for living to old people.
- To arrange and provide healthcare service for people affected in disaster hit areas.
- To organize free health checkup camps, health awareness camps& blood donation camps.
- To set up psychiatry and dedication centers. To provide shelter, food and psychiatrictreatment to patients with mental disorders and deaddiction treatment to drug (alcohol etc) addicts.